We raise almost 25% of our budget in the month of December. Our members are our strength. We cannot do this work without your support.
So, if you’re a numbers driven person, like me, and you haven’t yet donated, this is for you!
Breast Cancer Action:
- 8 amazing staff
- 13 powerful volunteer Board members
- 69,000 grassroots activists
- $1,005,000 needed this year to do our work
Your donation at work:
- 74.2 percent of every dollar goes to our program work
- 2,000 people attending our free educational webinars annually
- 18,000 minutes spent giving one-on-one support to breast cancer patients
- 42,000 people receiving independent information via our e-alerts
- 170,000 activists took action in the largest grassroots coalition to oppose pinkwashing
Our goal is to raise $45,000 online from individuals like you by December 31st. Thank you to those of you who have already given generously.
When you make your year-end donation to Breast Cancer Action, you can trust that your money is being used wisely—and is making a difference in the lives of women. We are free from conflicts of interest so that we can always put the needs of patients before corporate profits. We will never take corporate funding from any company that profits from or contributes to breast cancer.
Please make your donation today so that we can continue to make the change needed to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer in the coming year.